Supported Activities Programme has a broad range of policies to give clear guidance and procedures.
The policies are reviewed on a regular basis or sooner in the event of an occurrence triggering a review. Please contact the office if you would like more information.
- SAFEGUARDING - Safeguarding Adults at Risk Policy SAP002 (54 downloads)
- SAFEGUARDING - Safeguarding Easy Read SAP002 (51 downloads)
- SAFEGUARDING - Easy Read Safeguarding Large Print (48 downloads)
- SAP018 Constitution (15 downloads)
- SAP047 Refund Policy (0 downloads)
- SAP017 Diversity and Equal Opportunities (10 downloads)
- SAP012 Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities (10 downloads)
- SAP011 Members Code of Conduct (16 downloads)
- SAP008 Confidentiality Policy (14 downloads)
- SAP004 Health and Safety Policy (18 downloads)
Complaints & Appeals Procedure
Why not contact us today?
For more information on the above and if you live in the Stevenage or North Hertfordshire area, please Contact Us or telephone using 01462 485534 and we will be glad to answer all of your questions. Alternatively, for more information on becoming a member of Supported Activities Programmme, please visit our Members section, or visit our Volunteers section if you would like to become a volunteer. We could not run without volunteers and there are various roles available.