Supported Activities Programme has a broad range of policies to give clear guidance and procedures.
The policies are reviewed on a regular basis or sooner in the event of an occurrence triggering a review. Please contact the office if you would like more information.
- Equal Opportunities Policy LD017 (19 downloads)
- Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities LD012 (18 downloads)
- Members Code of Conduct LD011 (19 downloads)
- Confidentiality Policy LD008 (17 downloads)
- Health & Safety Policy LD004 (19 downloads)
- SAFEGUARDING - Safeguarding Adults at Risk Policy SAP002 (17 downloads)
- SAFEGUARDING - Safeguarding Easy Read SAP002 (15 downloads)
- SAFEGUARDING - Easy Read Safeguarding Large Print (14 downloads)
- Activity Refund Policy SAP047 (13 downloads)
Comments, Compliments, Complaints & Appeals Procedure
Why not contact us today?
For more information on the above and if you live in the Stevenage or North Hertfordshire area, please Contact Us or telephone using 01462 485534 and we will be glad to answer all of your questions. Alternatively, for more information on becoming a member of Supported Activities Programmme, please visit our Members section, or visit our Volunteers section if you would like to become a volunteer. We could not run without volunteers and there are various roles available.